94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd
Jamaica, NY 11451 (US)
7106 Harrow Street
Forest Hills, NY 11375 (US)
|Objective||To have a part time job in web designing and office applications|
A Sophomore of City University of New York at York College, Bachelor's Degree - Marketing, December, 2001
Current GPA : 3.7
Dean's List Fall 1998
Assistant to my father's works on his MBA's thesis and title
* Cut time on quoting from pages of books using effective scanning and OCR
* Implemented Word 97 to make word processing faster
* Improved my father's presentations using Powerpoint
* Created charts using Excel
Designed and maintained web sites
* Designed layouts, images, icons, and banners
* Promoted web sites and gained responses
* Updated web sites
|Language||speak and write English and Indonesian fluently|
Expanded internet knowledge through browsing, emailing, chatting, and using FTP and newsgroups for two and a half years.
Experienced in Claris, Front Page, Netfusion and HTML 3 to 4.
Maintain and upgrade pc.
Use word processing, spreadsheet and powerpoint for school's works.
Familiar in Photoshop 5 and Paint shop Pro.
Like to organize.
College Club: Muslim Student Association 1998-1999, Secretary 1999
Miscelaneous: interested in reading, tennis, biking, traveling and exploration. Enhance and update my website often.